INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS:
- Six recent passport size photographs of the applicant attested on the backside
- Two attested copies of detailed marks certificate on the basis of the which admission is-ought (Matriculate)
- An equivalency certification, if the qualifying certificate is from a foreign country
- Attested copy of secondary school certificate Examination (Science)
- Two attested copies of Domicile Certificate or a copy of the computerized national identity card of the candidate or computerized Form-B
- Attested copy of attempt certificate from the concerned BISE, if the period between SSC and F.Sc is more than two sessions.
- Matric with science with at least 50% Marks
- Age Limite 30 Years
BS (HONS) COURSES
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS
- Three passport size photographs with the blue background of the applicant attested on the back
- Two copies of detailed marks certificate on the basis of which admission is sought (F.Sc or equivalent)
- An equivalency certificate, if the qualifying certificate is from a foreign country
- A copy of the Secondary school certificate examination (Science)
- Two Copies of the Domicile certificate or a copy of the computerized National Identity Card of the applicant or Computerized Form B, Copied on full-size paper.
- A copy of computerized National Identity card of Applicants Father or Guardian / Mother, if the father is not alive.
- A copy of the attempt certificate for the concerned BISE, if the period between SSC and FSC is more than two sessions.
- Undertaking on Judicial Stamp paper of Rs. 30/- duly attested by Notary public / Political Agent as per specimen given in the prospectus/admission (only after getting admission).